Time: 2 hours Difficulty:Easy Rations: 4
600 g of rabbit, 250 g of clams, 240 g of white beans, 2 carrots, 2 tomatoes, 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, olive oil, 1 bay leaf, fresh parsley and salt.
1. Soak the beans the day before.
2. Peel the onion, chop it and put it to poach in a saucepan with olive oil and a bay leaf.
3. When the onion is poached, add the rabbit, previously seasoned and marked in a pan. Sauté the whole, add the grated tomatoes and the crushed garlic cloves.
4. Add the beans, along with a pinch of salt, and the peeled and sliced carrots.
5. Cover the whole with water. Cover the saucepan and cook over medium heat for an hour and a half. After the time has elapsed, remove from the heat, correct the salt and quickly add the cleaned and washed clams. Let stand 10 minutes./p>
6. Sprinkle the chopped fresh parsley and serve on the plate.
TRICKS AND TIPS:
With this dish, legumes are incorporated into the diet of the whole family in a different way. It is recommended to put the clams in salt water for an hour to release the grit. The combination of foods allows you to prepare this recipe as a single dish, accompanied by a rich varied salad.
The nutritional contribution of this dish is very complete and balanced. Beans are a source of fiber and micronutrients such as iron, potassium, and folate. They contain proteins that are complemented by those from rabbit meat. In addition, the vegetables used increase the contribution of vitamins and fiber.
NUTRITIONAL CONTRIBUTION PER RATION:
Energy: 446 kcal / Proteins: 37 g / Carbohydrates: 39 g / Fat: 18 g